He has many publications to his credit. He is active life member of many National/International Professional bodies like:
1. National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
2. International Medical Science Academy
3. Academy of Hospital Administration
4. Indian Medical Association
5. Indian Public Health Association
6. Hospital Infection Society, India
7. Indian Society of Hospital Waste Management
8. Indian Society of Health Administrators
9. Indian Association of Leprologists
10. Indian Association of Occupational Health
11. Indian confederation of Health care Accreditation
He was elected Secretary of Indian Society of Hospital Waste Management on 1st September 2006 and re-elected twice thereafter.
Awards / Recognitions:
Dr K S Baghotia has been conferred State Award by Govt. of NCT of Delhi in 2006 for meritorious services in health care.
He was also conferred Bhagirathi Award 2011-12 on 27th September 2012.
In January 2014, His Excellency the President of India nominated him as Hony. Secretary of Hind Kusht Nivaran Sangh (Indian Leprosy Association). The HKNS has 18 state branches and its headquarter is located at 1st Floor, Red Cross Building, New Delhi-110001